Waxing & Tinting
Hair Removal Services
Face (lip, chin and cheeks)
Brazilian / Nude
Ears or Nose
Tinting / Tweezing
Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
Brow Tweezing and Shaping
What to know before and after
Before your wax
- Make sure the hair is long enough to grip. 3+ weeks of hair growth is typically ideal.
- Don’t apply any lotions or oils to the areas being waxed.
- Take a warm bath or shower to help open pores and clean the area being waxed.
- Gently exfoliate 48 hours before your waxing appointment.
*’Before and Afters’ are suggestions only and are not intended to address medical, wellness or health concerns.
after your wax
- Waxing sometimes causes redness, which is normal. Depending on your skin type and hair thickness, redness should abate within several hours.
- Avoid applying heavy moisturizers over the newly waxed areas that could clog pores
- Avoid the gym, saunas, or steam rooms. Allow the hair follicles to close.
- Try to avoid tanning beds or intense sun exposure for at least 48 hours.
- For underarm waxing, avoid deodorant for one day after your treatment.
- Book your next appointment to stay on a consistent schedule. We recommend every 3-4 weeks
smooth, glowing skin
Unveil the ultimate expression of your beauty with our body and facial waxing services.